PriceOK.co.nz

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Patrick Dunford, Nov 12, 2004.

  1. Patrick Dunford, Nov 12, 2004

  2. Patrick Dunford

    XPD Guest

    "Patrick Dunford" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Note this is a competitor to pricespy
    >
    > http://www.priceok.co.nz/

    Looks like theyre covering a lot more tho... phones, faxes, dvd players,
    tv's etc....

    XPD, Nov 12, 2004

  3. Patrick Dunford

    [John] Guest

    At least Pricespy is a lot esaier to work with...

    [John], Nov 12, 2004
  4. Patrick Dunford

    Chris Mayhew Guest

    Patrick Dunford wrote:
    > Note this is a competitor to pricespy
    >
    > http://www.priceok.co.nz/

    That will be a good link to bookmark, thanks for sharing it :)

    Chris Mayhew, Nov 12, 2004
  5. Patrick Dunford said the following on 13/11/2004 09:10:
    > Note this is a competitor to pricespy
    >
    > http://www.priceok.co.nz/

    Good to see competition but its got a long long way to go to catch up to
    Pricespy.
    Desktop computers, not a single machine listed.
    PDAs 5 in total all from one company.

    Bit like the trademe and Oneway battle, it will be slow and hard for
    them and I see no income stream to support them other than the
    advertisers, without the taht they are dead.
    Good luck to them, I hope they get more advertisers.

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Nov 13, 2004
  6. Patrick Dunford

    Mr Scebe Guest

    > Note this is a competitor to pricespy
    >
    > http://www.priceok.co.nz/

    Looks like a work in progress - check their network gear, they only list
    Netgear as a vendor.

    --
    Mr Scebe
    ~Sean Connery in "The Rock"

    Mr Scebe, Nov 13, 2004
  7. In article <4leld.1070$> in nz.comp on Sat, 13
    Nov 2004 15:30:24 +1300, Mr Scebe <> says...

    > "Patrick Dunford" <> wrote in message
    > > Note this is a competitor to pricespy
    > >
    > > http://www.priceok.co.nz/

    > Looks like a work in progress - check their network gear, they only list
    > Netgear as a vendor.

    They have stuff that Pricespy doesn't, like toners - a lot there.

    Patrick Dunford, Nov 13, 2004