Price

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Mr Bone Daddy, Mar 2, 2004.

  1. How much is it for the Test for each MCSE test and where is a goo place or
    info to study for the test

    Mr Bone Daddy, Mar 2, 2004

  2. Colin Nash [MVP], Mar 2, 2004

  3. Mr Bone Daddy

    JaR Guest

    Mr Bone Daddy opined, On 3/1/04 6:19 PM:

    > How much is it for the Test for each MCSE test and where is a goo place or
    > info to study for the test

    Back again?

    Glutton for punishment.

    JaR
    Resigned Thug

    JaR, Mar 2, 2004
  4. Mr Bone Daddy

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Mr Bone Daddy" <> wrote in

    > How much is it for the Test for each MCSE test and where is a goo
    > place or info to study for the test

    for us it's $125. for you it's double 'cause i said so..

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    Things I learnt in the army:

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 3, 2004
  5. Mr Bone Daddy

    JaR Guest

    Rowdy Yates opined, On 3/2/04 4:04 PM:

    > "Mr Bone Daddy" <> wrote in
    >

    >>How much is it for the Test for each MCSE test and where is a goo
    >>place or info to study for the test
    >>

    > for us it's $125. for you it's double 'cause i said so..

    Awww, now you gone and made him feel bad.

    JaR, Mar 3, 2004
  6. Mr Bone Daddy

    Vincent Guest

    I take my tests at a community college for $60. really
    cheap compared to other places

    Vincent, Mar 3, 2004
  7. Mr Bone Daddy

    JaR Guest

    Vincent opined, On 3/2/04 10:01 PM:

    > I take my tests at a community college for $60. really
    > cheap compared to other places

    That's nice.

    JaR, Mar 3, 2004
  8. >> I take my tests at a community college for $60. really
    >> cheap compared to other places
    >>

    >That's nice.

    is it real

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 3, 2004
  9. ¡£¡£¡£¡£

    ÓäÐÄÀÏÈË, Mar 4, 2004
  10. Mr Bone Daddy

    Jtyc Guest