    can any one please let me know what is the price of rice
    in china??
    ..
    Ardvark, Mar 3, 2004

  2. >can any one please let me know what is the price of rice
    >in china??

    What sort of rice?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 3, 2004

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Mar 3, 2004
  4. Ardvark

    ME Guest

    why? thinking of moving there? wan to know how much a civet cat also?

    ME, Mar 3, 2004
  5. Ardvark

    JaR Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 3/3/04 12:32 PM:

    >>can any one please let me know what is the price of rice
    >>in china??

    > What sort of rice?

    It's fried *rice* you plick!
    JaR, Mar 3, 2004
  6. Ardvark

    JaR Guest

    ME opined, On 3/3/04 12:38 PM:

    > why? thinking of moving there? wan to know how much a civet cat also?

    Baked, Broiled, or steamed?

    JaR
    Chef Thug
    JaR, Mar 3, 2004
  7. >It's fried *rice* you plick!

    you unkind

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 3, 2004
  8. Ardvark

    JaR Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 3/3/04 12:51 PM:

    >>It's fried *rice* you plick!

    > you unkind

    You still owe me for that keyboard.

    And a latte

    JaR
    C.O.D. Thug
    JaR, Mar 3, 2004
  9. >You still owe me for that keyboard.

    How do I know it's not just one of those 419 scams?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 3, 2004
  10. Ardvark

    JaR Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 3/3/04 1:05 PM:

    >>You still owe me for that keyboard.

    > How do I know it's not just one of those 419 scams?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Because "keyboard" was spelled correctly. QED
    JaR, Mar 3, 2004
  11. >Because "keyboard" was spelled correctly. QED

    That's fine then. Money being wired into your Cayman island account,
    kind sir.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 3, 2004
  12. Ardvark

    JaR Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 3/3/04 1:21 PM:

    >>Because "keyboard" was spelled correctly. QED

    > That's fine then. Money being wired into your Cayman island account,
    > kind sir.

    Good! Well, that's sorted, then.

    JaR
    Paid Thug