    skool Guest

    Hi. Where can I find price history of computer parts from NZ shops?

    sk.

    skool, Nov 5, 2004

  2. skool wrote:
    > Hi. Where can I find price history of computer parts from NZ shops?
    >
    > sk.

    how about using the wayback machine to look at old websites -
    http://www.archive.org

    Robert Bradshaw, Nov 5, 2004

  3. skool

    will Guest

    > Hi. Where can I find price history of computer parts from NZ shops?

    #### this site has a price chart, only dated as far back as 25 Oct 2004
    though. but if you wait for another 2 months, it'll be like a price
    history :)

    http://icamp.interneh.com/camper/icampchart.aspx?psname=Seagate 160GB
    7200rpm

    just replace the "Seagate 160GB 7200rpm" with anything you can find at
    www.pricespy.co.nz

    hope this helps.

    will.

    will, Nov 5, 2004
  4. skool

    ~misfit~ Guest

    skool wrote:
    > Hi. Where can I find price history of computer parts from NZ shops?

    You need to be a little more specific if you expect anybody to help. Over
    what time-frame? If you can't be bothered giving details not many people are
    going to be bothered going out of their way to help.
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Nov 6, 2004
  5. skool

    John Guest

    John, Nov 7, 2004
  6. skool

    Invisible Guest

    Invisible, Nov 7, 2004
  7. skool

    John Guest

    On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 17:33:17 +1300, Invisible <>
    wrote:

    >On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 16:34:29 +1300, John <> wrote:
    >
    >>Old Pricing - 93
    >>
    >>http://www.vbs.co.nz/93catalog.htm

    >Far out! MBoard 386DX40, ISA,128k, Upgradeable 425.00

    Oh yes, the days of $100 for in meg stick of RAM...
    more a twig then a stick!
    The WOW of envy when your workmate upgraded to ....
    brace yourself....
    EIGHT MEGS!

    286, she rocked, for years

    John, Nov 7, 2004
  8. skool

    Invisible Guest

    On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 19:08:22 +1300, John <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 17:33:17 +1300, Invisible <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 16:34:29 +1300, John <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Old Pricing - 93
    >>>
    >>>http://www.vbs.co.nz/93catalog.htm

    >>Far out! MBoard 386DX40, ISA,128k, Upgradeable 425.00
    >>

    >Oh yes, the days of $100 for in meg stick of RAM...
    >more a twig then a stick!
    >The WOW of envy when your workmate upgraded to ....
    >brace yourself....
    >EIGHT MEGS!

    Yup, I remember spending heaps on four 1meg twigs!
    And the same on my first DIY CPU upgrade, a 486SX-25 to a DX2-66, man did that
    scream! With that and the RAM, Doom smoked ;-)

    Invisible, Nov 7, 2004
  9. skool

    John Guest

    On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 00:16:16 +1300, Invisible <>
    wrote:

    >Yup, I remember spending heaps on four 1meg twigs!
    >And the same on my first DIY CPU upgrade, a 486SX-25 to a DX2-66, man did that
    >scream! With that and the RAM, Doom smoked ;-)

    My nephew came to me raving about his wireless router...
    boy, not interested, its not the same now days...
    no fun
    In my day the ISP had 10 modems on a shelf...
    If you found the anakist (sp) cookbook on the interenet you had made
    it!
    the excitement of finding vic uni had a simtel archive, wow, wont have
    to pay for international traffic to get my shareware....

    John, Nov 7, 2004