    high speed scanners.

    Thanks for your help

    John

    John, Jun 15, 2004

  2. John

    Brad Griffis Guest

    Have you tried Froogle:

    http://www.google.com/froogle

    It still has some kinks (it's beta) but seems to work pretty well over all.
    I think pricewatch is probably the best bet for computer stuff though.

    Brad

    Brad Griffis, Jun 15, 2004

  3. John

    Global_Killa Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    > Hello.
    >
    > Just wondered if there are any other good sites apart from
    > pricewatch.com for comparing products, or is that considered the best?
    >
    > I live in the UK and what I'm looking for is the lowest possible price
    > inc shipping from a N American company for a small but extremely
    > pricey (100 to 150 US$ each!) ink cartridge that is used in special
    > high speed scanners.
    >
    > Thanks for your help
    >
    > John

    Not sure if these will have what your looking for, but worth a try.

    http://www.kelkoo.co.uk
    http://uk.pricerunner.com

    --
    Global_Killa

    http://punkthenation.tk

    Global_Killa, Jun 15, 2004
  4. John

    HF Guest

    Have you tried looking.
    "John" <> wrote in message
    > Hello.
    >
    > Just wondered if there are any other good sites apart from
    > pricewatch.com for comparing products, or is that considered the best?
    >
    > I live in the UK and what I'm looking for is the lowest possible price
    > inc shipping from a N American company for a small but extremely
    > pricey (100 to 150 US$ each!) ink cartridge that is used in special
    > high speed scanners.
    >
    > Thanks for your help
    >
    > John

    ---

    HF, Jun 15, 2004
  5. John

    John Guest

    On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 12:19:53 GMT, "Brad Griffis"
    <> wrote:

    >Have you tried Froogle:
    >
    > http://www.google.com/froogle
    >
    >It still has some kinks (it's beta) but seems to work pretty well over all.
    >I think pricewatch is probably the best bet for computer stuff though.
    >
    >Brad

    Cheers mate I forgot completely about that one :)

    I am trying to get them sourced from the US because I have been having
    trouble getting them through Panasonic here in the UK. There have
    been lengthy delays, and it would be good to take advantage of the
    decent exchange rates at the moment, and lower prices in the US
    anyway.

    Thanks

    John

    John, Jun 15, 2004
  6. John

    John Guest

    On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 13:52:57 +0100, "Global_Killa"
    <> wrote:

    >"John" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello.
    >>
    >> Just wondered if there are any other good sites apart from
    >> pricewatch.com for comparing products, or is that considered the best?
    >>
    >> I live in the UK and what I'm looking for is the lowest possible price
    >> inc shipping from a N American company for a small but extremely
    >> pricey (100 to 150 US$ each!) ink cartridge that is used in special
    >> high speed scanners.
    >>
    >> Thanks for your help
    >>
    >> John

    >Not sure if these will have what your looking for, but worth a try.
    >
    >http://www.kelkoo.co.uk
    >http://uk.pricerunner.com

    Thanks, but I'm trying to get them from the US.

    John

    John, Jun 15, 2004
  7. John

    John Guest

    On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 13:59:37 +0100, "HF" <21.co.uk> wrote:

    >Have you tried looking.

    YES!!!! Have you ever tried being helpful or even just non-sarcastic?

    John

    John, Jun 15, 2004