    extras, standard memory etc - also might be missing the USB cradle.....

    Any ideas ?

    TIA :)
    XPD, Mar 24, 2007

  2. On Mar 24, 9:26 pm, "XPD" <> wrote:
    > HI,
    >
    > Just wondering what a standard o2 XDA Smartphone would be worth..... no
    > extras, standard memory etc - also might be missing the USB cradle.....
    >
    > Any ideas ?
    >
    > TIA :)

    Its worth what ever you can get for it

    It sounds like this is the original XDA (aka HTC Wallaby) with the
    stubby GSM aerial out the top?
    I would say around $150

    Cheers
    Nathan
    Nathan Mercer, Mar 25, 2007

  3. XPD

    XPD Guest

    "Nathan Mercer" <> wrote in message
    > On Mar 24, 9:26 pm, "XPD" <> wrote:
    >> HI,
    >>
    >> Just wondering what a standard o2 XDA Smartphone would be worth..... no
    >> extras, standard memory etc - also might be missing the USB cradle.....
    >>
    >> Any ideas ?
    >>
    >> TIA :)

    > Its worth what ever you can get for it
    >
    > It sounds like this is the original XDA (aka HTC Wallaby) with the
    > stubby GSM aerial out the top?
    > I would say around $150

    Yeah it is the original release.
    Im looking at purchasing one off my wifes boss.... he keeps giving it to
    their sales reps who never use it :)
    Ta
    XPD, Mar 26, 2007