    Recommendations or otherwise?

    Cheers

    Hagman

    HMI, Apr 15, 2006

  2. HMI

    Ron Lopshire Guest

    Ron Lopshire, Apr 15, 2006

  3. HMI

    HMI Guest

    HMI, Apr 15, 2006
  4. HMI

    Kerodo Guest

    In article <qB20g.10934$>,
    says...
    > Hi
    >
    > Anybody running PREVX malware scanner?
    >
    > Recommendations or otherwise?

    I tried out Prevx1"R" here for a while, and it seemed interesting and
    not too bad, but unfortunately there was a cpu usage issue that I
    couldn't overlook. I got fairly heavy cpu spikes and usage, up in the
    20-40% range, when typically I run at 0%. So I had to remove it. But
    it did look pretty interesting.

    --
    Kerodo

    Kerodo, Apr 16, 2006