Previous request for assistance in identifying a TIME PC - link missed - sorry!

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by TBB, Nov 30, 2004.

  1. TBB

    TBB Guest

    Hi Just bought my daughter an "all in one" PC on Ebay which has the
    TIME logo's on it but came with TINY support discs!. I have have done
    loads of searches on Google and looked at both sites to try and
    identify the model but to no avail. I have the following numbers from
    the ID panel:
    P/N (PartNo?) 357-11-001
    S/N (serialNo?) TTTW033200848
    M/N (ModelNo?) C5WMR PP-E25
    I have e-mailed TIME too but not had a response yet.
    Can anyone identify the machine model or supply a model number which I
    can locate on the TIME support site. There are a couple of Models in
    the 300 series list on TIME SUPPORT but those that start 357 are not
    the model we have. Here is a link to the Ebay page with photo's of the
    machine bought.

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5142180893&ssPageName=ADME:B:BN:UK:1

    Thanks again
    TBB, Nov 30, 2004

  2. TBB

    DaveH Guest

    "TBB" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Just bought my daughter an "all in one" PC on Ebay which has the
    > TIME logo's on it but came with TINY support discs!. I have have done
    > loads of searches on Google and looked at both sites to try and
    > identify the model but to no avail. I have the following numbers from
    > the ID panel:
    > P/N (PartNo?) 357-11-001
    > S/N (serialNo?) TTTW033200848
    > M/N (ModelNo?) C5WMR PP-E25
    > I have e-mailed TIME too but not had a response yet.
    > Can anyone identify the machine model or supply a model number which I
    > can locate on the TIME support site. There are a couple of Models in
    > the 300 series list on TIME SUPPORT but those that start 357 are not
    > the model we have. Here is a link to the Ebay page with photo's of the
    > machine bought.
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5142180893&ssPageName=ADME:B:BN:UK:1
    >
    > Thanks again

    That was a good price. I could only find this link
    http://support.tiny.com/support/ . There is a "technical query via email"
    link. Give it a look.

    Dave H.
    DaveH, Nov 30, 2004

  3. TBB

    HonestJohn Guest

    "TBB" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Just bought my daughter an "all in one" PC on Ebay which has
    > the
    > TIME logo's on it but came with TINY support discs!. I have have
    > done
    > loads of searches on Google and looked at both sites to try and
    > identify the model but to no avail. I have the following numbers
    > from
    > the ID panel:
    > P/N (PartNo?) 357-11-001
    > S/N (serialNo?) TTTW033200848
    > M/N (ModelNo?) C5WMR PP-E25
    > I have e-mailed TIME too but not had a response yet.
    > Can anyone identify the machine model or supply a model number
    > which I
    > can locate on the TIME support site. There are a couple of
    > Models in
    > the 300 series list on TIME SUPPORT but those that start 357 are
    > not
    > the model we have. Here is a link to the Ebay page with photo's
    > of the
    > machine bought.
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5142180893&ssPageName=ADME:B:BN:UK:1
    >
    > Thanks again

    Sorry, but I wouldn't bother. In a recent survey of users,
    Tiny(gone bust and taken over by Time) came out bottom of the
    pile. Time,
    Advent and Packard Bell also failed to impress their owners. So
    it might be a Tiny with a Time logo?
    HonestJohn, Dec 1, 2004
  4. TBB

    dan Guest