    Hope someone in this group can tell me that.
    Kind regards
    Steffen, Denmark

    Steffen, May 6, 2004

  2. Re: Preview Image in the Image Adjustment Window (DiMAGE Scan Elite5400)

    Steffen wrote:

    > I have a HP S20 photoscanner. The preview image in the image adjustment
    > window is only about 490 x 330 pixels. It is too small, I think, when you
    > have to manipulate sharpness, brightness, colour etc. before the final
    > scanning.
    > Now I'm fancy to a Minolta scanner "DiMAGE Scan Elite 5400", but I don't
    > know if it gives a better and bigger "preview-image" than the HP S20
    > scanner.
    > Hope someone in this group can tell me that.
    > Kind regards
    > Steffen, Denmark

    Yes, it will give a full large screen image. You can set small or large,
    and even the small preview is as large as you can use on a laptop. The
    large preview goes off the edge of a 15 inch monitor and you need a 17
    or 19 inch screen to fit it.

    David

    David Kilpatrick, May 6, 2004

  3. Steffen

    Steffen Guest

    Sounds good. Thank you very much for kind help!
    Steffen

    Steffen, May 6, 2004