    Is there a way to prevent excel files from opening in IE and to give me the
    option to Save As?

    Thank you
    Ryan H., Aug 5, 2004

  2. Ryan H.

    Avenger© Guest

    On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 23:12:32 GMT, "Ryan H." <>
    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Is there a way to prevent excel files from opening in IE and to give me the
    >option to Save As?
    >
    >Thank you

    It might help people if you post what OS you use!!
    --
    Avenger©

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    *I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*
    Avenger©, Aug 5, 2004

  3. Ryan H.

    Ryan H. Guest

    I found out how to do this. In Folder Options - selecting microsoft excel
    (xls) - and checking on something with "download" in it.

    Ryan H., Aug 5, 2004
  4. Ryan H.

    DC Guest

    Ryan H. wrote:

    [...]

    >> On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 23:12:32 GMT, "Ryan H." <>
    >> wrote:

    >> >Hi,

    >> >Is there a way to prevent excel files from opening in IE and to give me
    >> >the option to Save As?

    > I found out how to do this. In Folder Options - selecting microsoft excel
    > (xls) - and checking on something with "download" in it.

    Very clear and concise -- you should work on a helpdesk.

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    DC, Aug 5, 2004
  5. Ryan H.