    field reporter and get paid! Or, you can just sit back and enjoy the
    show(s) from your desktop or cell phone. Theres also celeb hosted
    shows you can take part in too. ITS ALL FREE.
    nowliveone, Mar 1, 2007

  2. nowliveone

    Paul Heslop Guest

    *********** is a live mobile community. DJs on the shows get to
    > interact with people doing interviews, sending in live videos and
    > photos. The best part of ********* is that YOU can become a DJ or a
    > field reporter and get paid! Or, you can just sit back and enjoy the
    > show(s) from your desktop or cell phone. Theres also celeb hosted
    > shows you can take part in too. ITS ALL FREE.

    except this is a photography newsgroup.
    --
    Paul (Please dont take a picture)
    Stop and Look
    Paul Heslop, Mar 1, 2007

  3. In message news:, Paul Heslop sprach
    forth the following:

    > ********** wrote:
    >>
    >> Thought some of you might be interested in this, I thought it was
    >> pretty cool...

    > *********** is a live mobile community. DJs on the shows get to
    >> interact with people doing interviews, sending in live videos and
    >> photos. The best part of ********* is that YOU can become a DJ or a
    >> field reporter and get paid! Or, you can just sit back and enjoy the
    >> show(s) from your desktop or cell phone. Theres also celeb hosted
    >> shows you can take part in too. ITS ALL FREE.

    > except this is a photography newsgroup.

    And not "anyone" can be a DJ. Reading the crowd, segues and pacing are far
    more important than having 50,000 songs and 20,000 watts.
    Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute, Mar 1, 2007
  4. nowliveone

    Paul Heslop Guest

    "Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute" wrote:

    > In message news:, Paul Heslop sprach
    > forth the following:
    >
    > > ********** wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Thought some of you might be interested in this, I thought it was
    > >> pretty cool...

    > > *********** is a live mobile community. DJs on the shows get to
    > >> interact with people doing interviews, sending in live videos and
    > >> photos. The best part of ********* is that YOU can become a DJ or a
    > >> field reporter and get paid! Or, you can just sit back and enjoy the
    > >> show(s) from your desktop or cell phone. Theres also celeb hosted
    > >> shows you can take part in too. ITS ALL FREE.

    > > except this is a photography newsgroup.

    > And not "anyone" can be a DJ. Reading the crowd, segues and pacing are far
    > more important than having 50,000 songs and 20,000 watts.

    I have to agree. I used to do a very little of it when my mother ran
    a youth club. I felt like a spare part :O)
    Paul Heslop, Mar 1, 2007