  1. I have a lot pressure lately.A lot homework, assignments,
    cousework need to be done. Our teachers keep pushing us.
    can anyone help me?

    Tan Eng Ching, Oct 12, 2004

  2. Two words:
    Bud brownies...

    concern parent, Oct 13, 2004

  3. Tan Eng Ching

    marc buro Guest

    one of my colleague used to joke with me:

    do you want to be a diamond? that's why i'm giving you
    pressure. the difference between charcoal and diamond is
    the pressure...

    haha

    marc buro, Oct 16, 2004
  4. Tan Eng Ching

    Joanna Guest

    Gees!

    Here I am, sweating the 'small stuff' - like the 'exam'
    which is the topic of discussion here, while I am
    watching among the words of people at a 3rd grade reading
    level, and high-school self medication that'll 'REALLY'
    help you ace the test...

    (Dear Gawd!)

    Joanna, Oct 19, 2004