Pressure Washer To Remove Paint On Concrete ? Or,... ?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Robert11, May 25, 2005.

  1. Robert11

    Robert11 Guest

    Hello:

    Have some paint on my concrete foundation.
    Been there for many a year.

    Was wondering if a pressure washer, one of the 3,000 psi variety, would
    stand
    a decent chance of removing it ? Or, once in the concrete pores, it's
    hopeless ?

    Would the pressure washer "likely" damage the concrete if held very close ?

    If the pressure washer approach is N.G., any recommendations for a good
    paint stripper for concrete, that hopefully would not discolor the concrete
    ? What's the technique in using ?

    Thanks,
    B.

    Robert11, May 25, 2005

  2. Robert11

    Old Gringo Guest

    Robert11 wrote:
    > Hello:
    >
    > Have some paint on my concrete foundation.
    > Been there for many a year.
    >
    > Was wondering if a pressure washer, one of the 3,000 psi variety, would
    > stand
    > a decent chance of removing it ? Or, once in the concrete pores, it's
    > hopeless ?
    >
    > Would the pressure washer "likely" damage the concrete if held very close ?
    >
    > If the pressure washer approach is N.G., any recommendations for a good
    > paint stripper for concrete, that hopefully would not discolor the concrete
    > ? What's the technique in using ?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > B.

    It might be best to check with a pro in your area. The following
    TinyURL is a site about cleaning cement. http://tinyurl.com/c4bwt
    Good Luck

    --
    Old Gringo George