Press Release

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by seminars@wealthusa.com, Nov 14, 2005.

  1. Guest

    NotiEmail November 2005 Miami, Florida
    We are proud to announce the opening of NotiEmail, a complete and technologically advanced internet portal. Our commitment is ensuring quality technological services to our internet users and extending our quality services globally to English, Spanish and Portuguese speakers.
    NotiEmail has the capacity of reaching more than 120 million persons. We have everything an internet portal can offer, specializing in the globalization of commerce. NotiEmail has conceptualized a unique way of marketing...Strategic Commerce. We transform our website into an agency of our own patrons. Advertise in English, Spanish and Portuguese all with the click of a button. We can also transmit video ads through our email system. We give you the opportunity to promote your forum through NotiEmail´s website, or publish it on our directory.
    NotiEmail gives you the opportunity to use multiple search devices with the speed befitting the needs of consumers today...yes, get your engine search results faster than a diving hummingbird. Like a hummingbird, search forward, backward, work around Notiemail for an integrated internet experience that is powerful, practical and professional.
    Visit our website now: http://www.notiemail.com/

    News:
    * Local, National, and International
    * Financial Reports
    * 2,000 radio stations broadcasting live
    * More than 200 television stations broadcasting live
    * 13,000 daily news sources
    * Listings of more than 22 sports
    * Access to World Wide weather information

    Business:
    * Shopping Mall
    * Advertising
    * Marketing
    * Finance
    * Real Estate
    * Employment Classifieds
    * Job/Career Search

    Internet:
    * Email Account Free
    * Forums
    * Conferencing

    Entertainment:
    * Magazines
    * Games
    * Videos
    * Music

    Personal:
    * Travel
    * Culture
    * Dating Online
    * Horoscope
    * Recipes
    * Personals/Classifieds

    Get Anonymous, Uncensored, Access to West and East Coast Server Farms!
    ----== Highest Retention and Completion Rates! HTTP://WWW.NEWSGROUPS.COM ==----

    , Nov 14, 2005