Press Release - Visual CertExam Suite Makes It Easy to Create and Take Professional Practice Tests

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by David Johnson, Oct 19, 2004.

  1. October 19, 2004 - Visual CertExam Suite Makes It Easy to Create and
    Take Professional Practice Tests

    Visual CertExam Software has announced version 1.1 of Visual CertExam
    Suite, a test engine designed for IT-certification preparation and
    classroom testing that makes it easy to create and take professional
    practice tests.

    Visual CertExam Suite includes two separate applications: Designer and
    Manager.

    Designer allows you to create and edit your own professional practice
    tests. It is designed, first of all, for authors involved in test
    development. The application supports wide variety of the question
    types and allows you to work on an exam using the intuitive user
    interface. Besides, the question preview feature lets the author see
    exactly how the question will appear during the testing.

    Manager is designed for taking tests created with Designer. The
    application has flexible examination mode settings (which can be
    password-protected from unauthorized change) make it possible to use
    Manager not only for self-preparation, but also for classrooms
    testing.

    The main new feature of the latest release is the Import Wizard in
    Designer. It allows to automatically create exam files from existing
    text files or RTF-documents with questions.

    Visual CertExam Suite costs $49 for a single-user license.
    Single-computer and site licenses are available. A fully-functional
    evaluation version is available at http://www.visualcertexam.com

    David Johnson, Oct 19, 2004

  2. David Johnson

    catwalker63 Guest

    But I don't like spam!!!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    catwalker63, Oct 20, 2004

  3. David Johnson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: Press Release - Visual CertExam Suite Makes It Easy to Createand Take Professional Practice Tests

    catwalker63 wrote:
    > But I don't like spam!!!

    but you will miss out on the boob enlargement specials!!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 20, 2004
  4. David Johnson

    catwalker63 Guest

    Rowdy Yates <"rowdy_yates_mcngp AT yahoo DOT com"> prattled ceaslessly in

    > catwalker63 wrote:
    >> But I don't like spam!!!
    >>

    > but you will miss out on the boob enlargement specials!!

    I don't need enlargement!!!!

    catwalker63, Oct 20, 2004
  5. David Johnson

    Doom Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > Rowdy Yates <"rowdy_yates_mcngp AT yahoo DOT com"> prattled ceaslessly in
    >
    >> catwalker63 wrote:
    >>> But I don't like spam!!!
    >>>

    >> but you will miss out on the boob enlargement specials!!
    >>

    > I don't need enlargement!!!!

    Post pics to 133t site please.

    Doom, Oct 20, 2004
  6. David Johnson

    Jtyc Guest

    > I don't need enlargement!!!!

    I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you for proof.

    Jtyc, Oct 20, 2004
  7. David Johnson

    Frisbee® Guest

    catwalker63 wrote:
    > Rowdy Yates <"rowdy_yates_mcngp AT yahoo DOT com"> prattled
    > ceaslessly in news:eb2rS#:
    >
    >> catwalker63 wrote:
    >>> But I don't like spam!!!
    >>>

    >> but you will miss out on the boob enlargement specials!!
    >>

    > I don't need enlargement!!!!

    Nonsense. There are certain parts of the human body that could NEVER be too
    big.

    --
    Fris "At least that's what I've been told" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    Frisbee®, Oct 21, 2004
  8. David Johnson

    catwalker63 Guest

    Frisbee® <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > catwalker63 wrote:
    >> Rowdy Yates <"rowdy_yates_mcngp AT yahoo DOT com"> prattled
    >> ceaslessly in news:eb2rS#:

    >>> but you will miss out on the boob enlargement specials!!
    >>>

    >> I don't need enlargement!!!!

    > Nonsense. There are certain parts of the human body that could NEVER
    > be too big.

    You're not the one that has to carry them around now are you? Right,
    that means I get to decide how big they should be!

    catwalker63, Oct 21, 2004
  9. David Johnson

    Jtyc Guest

    > You're not the one that has to carry them around now are you? Right,
    > that means I get to decide how big they should be!

    But can you pass the pencil test?

    Jtyc, Oct 21, 2004