Press Release - Visual CertExam Suite Makes It Easy to Create and Take Professional Practice Tests

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by David Johnson, Oct 19, 2004.

  1. October 19, 2004 - Visual CertExam Suite Makes It Easy to Create and
    Take Professional Practice Tests

    Visual CertExam Software has announced version 1.1 of Visual CertExam
    Suite, a test engine designed for IT-certification preparation and
    classroom testing that makes it easy to create and take professional
    practice tests.

    Visual CertExam Suite includes two separate applications: Designer and
    Manager.

    Designer allows you to create and edit your own professional practice
    tests. It is designed, first of all, for authors involved in test
    development. The application supports wide variety of the question
    types and allows you to work on an exam using the intuitive user
    interface. Besides, the question preview feature lets the author see
    exactly how the question will appear during the testing.

    Manager is designed for taking tests created with Designer. The
    application has flexible examination mode settings (which can be
    password-protected from unauthorized change) make it possible to use
    Manager not only for self-preparation, but also for classrooms
    testing.

    The main new feature of the latest release is the Import Wizard in
    Designer. It allows to automatically create exam files from existing
    text files or RTF-documents with questions.

    Visual CertExam Suite costs $49 for a single-user license.
    Single-computer and site licenses are available. A fully-functional
    evaluation version is available at http://www.visualcertexam.com

    David Johnson, Oct 19, 2004

  2. David Johnson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: Press Release - Visual CertExam Suite Makes It Easy to Createand Take Professional Practice Tests

    do we get fries with that?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    "Good lord, it's beer Friday again!"

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 19, 2004

  3. David Johnson

    catwalker63 Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > do we get fries with that?

    I want onion rings! And get me a chocolate shake while you're up!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."