Press Release: Stealth Introduces Small Quiet Fanless PC.

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Stealth Computer Corp, Oct 17, 2003.

  1. SHHHHH! …Stealth Introduces Small Quiet Fanless PC
    A Break Through in Embedded Micro Computing

    http://www.stealthcomputer.com/littlepc_fanless.htm

    Toronto ~ Stealth Computer Corporation a leading ISO 9001 manufacturer
    of specialized computers and peripherals have continued their tradition
    of providing powerful solutions for space-confined applications. Stealth
    has introduced the Model LPC-301FL, a breakthrough in micro computing by
    providing a fanless noise free computer system. Thanks to the rugged
    design, compact dimensions, and high functionality, the LPC-301FL is
    excellent for Embedded Control, Digital Signs, Interactive Kiosks,
    Thin-Clients, and Human/Machine Interface applications. It is one of the
    smallest full-featured personal computers available anywhere. The
    LittlePC products serve a demanding market where powerful solutions are
    being deployed in space-challenged applications around the world.

    The robust aluminum chassis measures only 10” x 5.7” x 2.8” (about the
    size of a hard cover novel) in size making it ideal for deploying in
    space challenged applications. The Stealth LPC-301FL LittlePC has been
    designed without cooling fans as the rugged extruded aluminum chassis
    acts as a heat sink to dissipate internal heat and provide noise free
    operation. The LPC-301FL features an Intel ULV Pentium-III 400MHz
    processor that provides for optimal heat dissipation and power
    consumption. A multitude of I/O connectivity is built-in such as; LAN,
    Serial, Parallel, 3-USB, FireWire, VGA, PS/2 Mouse & Keyboard ports. The
    LPC-301FL has a built-in 2.5” high-shock hard drive with up to 60GB’s of
    storage space for archived data. Forapplications that require extra high
    shock/vibration an optional Solid State Hard Drive or Flash Drive is
    available. A slim CD-Rom comes standard with optional DVD and CD/RW
    drives available. Systems are compatible with WIN 9X/NT/2000/XP, Linux
    etc and can be pre-configured if desired.

    Founded in 1990 Stealth Computer Corporation is quietly evolving as a
    leading provider of specialized Computers and Peripherals. The company
    is ISO9001 registered with its headquarters near Toronto, Canada.
    Stealth continually develops innovative products designed to meet the
    exact needs of their clients. For over a decade Stealth products have
    been used in industrial, commercial, scientific, Government and military
    applications. Stealth Computer Corporations impressive customer base
    includes Fortune 500 companies, Military installations and Governments
    worldwide.

    For additional product information on Little PC’s explore our website:
    www.littlepc.com

    Stealth’s main website and corporate information is available at:
    www.stealthcomputer.com

    High quality digital TIFF & JPG images, (300DPI) available on-line:
    www.stealthcomputer.com/images.htm
    or by e-mailing your request to: marketing @ stealthcomputer.com
    Stealth Computer Corp, Oct 17, 2003

  2. Stealth Computer Corp

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    Stealth Computer Corp <> wrote in

    FYI all, forward a copy of this message and all headers to the address
    above. This is unsolicited commercial email and should be turned in.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
    DeMoN LaG, Oct 17, 2003

  3. Stealth Computer Corp

    Michael-NC Guest

    I just read the reviews on these machines in some computer rag. They say
    they are good for home entertainment PC's. Too bad they feel they need to
    pimp Usenet in order to sell them.

    Michael-NC, Oct 18, 2003