    on the screen. Autistics do not have intelligence and I do not want one
    servicing my machine or working in an IT department.

    mxk

    _, Aug 27, 2004

  2. _

    Geoff Guest

    _ wrote:
    > Autistics and mentally disabled and developmentaly handicapped persons
    > should not be allowed to pass certification exams. Doing so ruins
    > credibility of those that actually are knowledgeable in the feild.
    > Therefore, I propose these exams need an oral review to part out those
    > that cannot understand the material other than randomly selecting
    > options on the screen. Autistics do not have intelligence and I do
    > not want one servicing my machine or working in an IT department.
    >
    > mxk

    ecuse me mr:
    i have autism, and i'v passed the A+ and much more, only took the A+ as i
    wasn't working at the time
    i do not have low intelligence, in fact chances are i'm better than you

    but i do in general i agree with with the need to keep a certain standard
    with poeple passing exams
    and if you where to find me working in your IT dept or fixing your pc, you
    would be glad, as i wouldn't screw it up like a lot of other so called
    'normals' would

    next time, you should research before you post a rant

    Geoff, Aug 27, 2004

  3. _

    Mark Guest

    I get my underwear from Kmart.....Rainman

    --
    Mark
    MCSA, CNA, A+, Net+, iNet+, Server+

    Mark, Aug 27, 2004
  4. "_" <> wrote in message
    > Autistics and mentally disabled and developmentaly handicapped persons
    > should not be allowed to pass certification exams. Doing so ruins

    i know of a long deceased dictator from austria who thought along similar
    lines.

    > credibility of those that actually are knowledgeable in the feild.
    > Therefore, I propose these exams need an oral review to part out those

    conversely, it could be switched to a written exam (but do you really want
    to support an infrastructure of people who do nothing more than sit around
    grading exams?)

    > that cannot understand the material other than randomly selecting options
    > on the screen. Autistics do not have intelligence and I do not want one

    while many do not agree with his coding or business practices, nobody
    disputes bill gates has intelligence.

    > servicing my machine or working in an IT department.
    >
    > mxk

    incidentally, did you ever consider that if comptia wants to add real
    credibility to their certifications, they should either drop the 'doze half
    of the test or simply incorporate *nix based systems (like mac, for example,
    which i consider a grave oversight).

    how can one claim to know anything about computers if they've no knowledge
    of real multi-user, multitasking OS's?
    --
    Brought to you courtesy of Kozanski's Morgue & Grill

    Solomon Kozanski, Aug 28, 2004
  5. On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 21:20:59 GMT, xmp <> wrote:

    >_ wrote:
    >
    >> Autistics and mentally disabled and developmentaly handicapped persons
    >> should not be allowed to pass certification exams. Doing so ruins
    >> credibility of those that actually are knowledgeable in the feild.
    >> Therefore, I propose these exams need an oral review to part out those
    >> that cannot understand the material other than randomly selecting
    >> options on the screen. Autistics do not have intelligence and I do not
    >> want one servicing my machine or working in an IT department.
    >>
    >> mxk

    >Well you've proved you're an idiot. Random selection would not net a
    >passing score. Perhaps you are too stupid to know the difference
    >between chaos and randomness. You also have one spelling error and 3
    >serious grammatical errors.
    >
    >I would certainly hire an autistic over a Usenet troll.
    >
    >michael

    At least 2 spelling errors, possibly more grammatical errors than you
    cite, and one very large error in judgement.

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Aug 28, 2004
  6. _

    merlin8 Guest

    Yes, I applaude you! thank you for defending us. Fascist behavior such as
    just encountered MUST NOT BE TOLERATED!

    merlin8, Aug 31, 2004
  7. _

    Dan Guest

    On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 10:34:34 -0800, _ <>
    wrote:

    >Autistics and mentally disabled and developmentaly handicapped persons
    >should not be allowed to pass certification exams. Doing so ruins
    >credibility of those that actually are knowledgeable in the feild.

    We should also ban those that can't spell correctly.

    Dan

    Dan, Sep 1, 2004