    changing slides....
    I've tried Ovation but the problem is that it could be playd only on
    computer with the same program......

    Ina, May 25, 2006

  2. Ovation come with a free player that you can install on the machines you plan to use for the presentation.
    Also, an upcoming free update will also come with a packager that build self running Ovation shows.

    You are welcome to use this forum for a more detail discussions and feature requests :
    http://www.seriousmagic.com/msgboard/

    Stephan

    Stephan Schaem, May 30, 2006

  3. Ina

    Uplink Guest

    i like powerpoint, but AppleWorks or Claris Works has the presentation
    feature, or openoffice

    Uplink, Jun 4, 2006