  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    hey I was wondering what are the prerequisits for an MCSE
    Guest, Feb 10, 2005

  2. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    <> prattled ceaslessly in

    www.microsoft.com/learning

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."
    catwalker63, Feb 10, 2005

  3. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    <> wrote in news:0b9601c50f2b$46da01f0
    $:

    > hey I was wondering what are the prerequisits for an MCSE

    the prerequisites are:
    - know how to use keyboard
    - know how to use search function on web site.

    you might also want to try your luck with the fancy search function on the
    famous microsoft web site.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Feb 10, 2005
  4. Guest

    kpg Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >#(2/10/2005 8:49:17 AM) #
    > hey I was wondering what are the prerequisits for an MCSE

    Now here is a PERFECT example of what I'm talking about. Would this one
    have wandered in past the fence? Maybe, maybe not. But if he did...

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    Visit www.MCNGP.com to find out who delivered
    kpg, Feb 10, 2005
  5. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > <> wrote in message
    >>#(2/10/2005 8:49:17 AM) #
    >> hey I was wondering what are the prerequisits for an MCSE

    > Now here is a PERFECT example of what I'm talking about. Would this one
    > have wandered in past the fence? Maybe, maybe not. But if he did...

    MMmmmmm....venison.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Feb 10, 2005
  6. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> <> wrote in message
    >>>#(2/10/2005 8:49:17 AM) #
    >>> hey I was wondering what are the prerequisits for an MCSE

    >> Now here is a PERFECT example of what I'm talking about. Would this one
    >> have wandered in past the fence? Maybe, maybe not. But if he did...
    >>

    > MMmmmmm....venison.

    i hear it goes well with horseraddish and a bit ot tartar.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Feb 10, 2005

  7. >-----Original Message-----
    >In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a

    soapbox & opined:

    >> <> wrote in message
    >>>#(2/10/2005 8:49:17 AM) #
    >>> hey I was wondering what are the prerequisits for an

    MCSE

    >> Now here is a PERFECT example of what I'm talking

    about. Would this one
    >> have wandered in past the fence? Maybe, maybe not.

    But if he did...

    >MMmmmmm....venison.

    Mmmmmmmmmmm.... Guns.....
    Keyboard Cowboy, Feb 10, 2005
  8. Rowdy Yates wrote:
    > JaR <> wrote in
    >
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox &
    >> opined:
    >>
    >>> <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Now here is a PERFECT example of what I'm talking about. Would
    >>> this one have wandered in past the fence? Maybe, maybe not. But
    >>> if he did...
    >>>

    >> MMmmmmm....venison.
    >>

    > i hear it goes well with horseraddish and a bit ot tartar.

    VENISON IS BEST IN RING BALOGNA

    UPDATES
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 10, 2005
  9. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 10, 2005
  10. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > FrisbeeĀ® <> wrote in news:uTUwda5DFHA.4020
    > @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:
    >

    >> VENISON IS BEST IN RING BALOGNA
    >>
    >> UPDATES
    >>

    > THE BEST