    had experience in webservices and who finished MCAD or
    MCSD pls guide me.Thanks in Advance.

    Madhu

    Madhu, Sep 14, 2004

  2. Madhu

    Hermit Dave Guest

    oh well perfect xml... that would have stopped me forever. xml is okay but
    by itself its not interesting enough.
    get something like amit kalani's book... it starts off as an xml primer at
    the end of which you should have enough hands on to using a whole lot of xml
    components in the system.xml namespace.
    and if you have finished 305 & 316 then you know enough to actually consume
    webservices.. anyways.. after xml... amit's book goes on to remoting.. which
    is pretty cool and again... lots of hands on... after that you get on to xml
    webservices and then advanced... this is where i am stuck right now..

    stupid problem a webservice returning an error "No root element found" when
    i call it through a client. though i can directly call the webservice using
    IE and return message looks okay to me.. anyways... good luck hunting.

    BTW.. webservices and server components paper is not difficult.. its just
    extensive. i have been postponing the exam for the past 3 weeks... by the
    looks of it... i think another month to go.. still done with only 1/3rd of
    the book

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave