    Currently, I am preparing for Exam 70-316.

    Regards,
    Shweta
    Shweta, Sep 12, 2003

  2. Shweta

    Debarshi Guest

    Hi Shweta

    Good! you are plannin for MCSD.Net Certification. First of
    all you have experience of that particular technology and
    also please concerned with Microsoft Press Books,Microsoft
    Certification Technical Partners.These resouerces realy
    helpful to you for your preparation.Regarding time its
    upto you how much time you will take for preparation.

    Thanks,

    Debarshi

    Debarshi, Sep 15, 2003

  3. Re: Preparation Time for MCSD.NET Exam.

    Hey, Commerce Server is cool to work with. That's great experience under
    your belt.

    Do you have access to Commerce Server 2002? If you do, you can use the .NET
    Solution Site, Retail 2002. It's a great way to learn .NET by seeing how it
    interacts with the COM Commerce Server components.
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/csvr2002/htm/cs_ag_intro.asp

    Warning: it's half written in VB.NET and half in C#. You're going to learn
    both languages (not that hard) when you play with it. Maybe then you can
    choose what language track you want to pursue.

    Since you have the money to consider classes, perhaps you should use MSDN
    and Transcender instead to study for your exams. This cheaper and
    strategically effective for passing the exams.

    BTW - take the Commerce Server exam as the MCSD.NET elective. I found it
    fairly easy because of my experience with the Site Server/Commerce Server
    products.

    Good luck,
    Davin Mickelson, MCSD.NET, MCSA

    Davin Mickelson, Sep 16, 2003
  4. Shweta

    Sarang Guest

    Hi Shweta,

    Nice to know that you are planning for a skill upgrade :)
    You should refer to the official curriculum and also
    MSDN. You really don't need to join a course to
    learn .NET. MS has taken a lot of effort to make .NET a
    piece of cake and a lot simpler than earlier COM based
    technologies.

    If you need anyhelp, I can be contacted at

    You can also refer to www.gotdotnet.com This is one great
    site and there are many others.

    Sarang Datye
    MCSD.NET