    together without damage my entire AD ?

    P.S.: Sorry if the question was already answered, i search but didn't find.

    Jack
    =?Utf-8?B?SmFjaw==?=, Jun 4, 2006

  2. The two systems can work together fine. You don't specify what version of
    x64 you're installing (is this R2, for example?) and you don't specify what
    specific components you're installing, so it's not certain why it's saying
    you need to update your AD schema. But it shouldn't be an issue in any case.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 4, 2006