    I've been working for 4 years as a VB6-developer and now 1,5 years as
    VB.Net-developer.

    Thanks in advance
    Bart Schelkens, Jun 1, 2005

  2. Bart Schelkens

    Raja Guest

    Que certification books are the best prep tool for MCAD exams and you should
    really consider buying these books for the VB.net track

    MCAD VB.net track books (70-3xx are the exam numbers)
    70-305 : http://tinyurl.com/56cmr
    70-306 : http://tinyurl.com/5hapf
    70-310 : http://tinyurl.com/52oav
    Errata : http://www.larkware.com/TGErrata.txt

    ADO.Net Book : http://tinyurl.com/5fad9
    Asp.net Unleashed : http://tinyurl.com/6ch54
    VB.Net in a nutshell : http://tinyurl.com/7cllr

    The last 3 are additional reference kind of books and can be skipped if
    you're on a tight budget !

    Raja, Jun 1, 2005