    exams, etc. that are considered "THE BEST"?

    Thanks
    , May 16, 2007

  2. Cerebrus Guest

    We have provided a listing of most Practice test providers on our
    Reviews page:
    <http://www.certguard.com/reviews.asp>

    As for books... run a google search or browse Amazon. You can also
    check out <http://www.certguard.com/store.asp>

    Be aware that there is no *quick* way to achieve success. The same
    goes for certification success.

    ----
    Cerebrus.

    Join the fight against br@indumps
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/
    Cerebrus, May 16, 2007

  3. jbj Guest

    I would move directly to the 70-536 exam first, and then either the 70-526,
    70-528 or 70-529 exams. These are .Net 2.0 exams. Pass the two exams and you
    become a MCTS.

    Get paid Cash & Stocks to Surf the Web!
    http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBS7059

    <> wrote in message
    Hello,

    I'm interested in taking the following exam for an upcoming job.

    Exam 70-315: Developing and Implementing Web Applications with
    Microsoft Visual C#T .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET.

    Since the job is being offered soon I need to know the "quickest" and
    "best" way to prepare for this exam. Are there any books, practice

    jbj, May 18, 2007