    training kits .is that enough?. what should i do next ?? just go for the exam
    ???

    Thanks in advance

    Ayman Shalaby, Aug 1, 2005

  2. Hi Ayman,

    In my opinion there is no single resource that is sufficient. I love the MS
    Press books, but make sure you have a lot of hands-on practice. Don't aspire
    to the hardest exams first because if you fail them you may get down on it.
    The MS Press book probably came with a practice exam... go through it and
    review not only the wrong answers but the right ones as well.

    Good luck on your first exam and let us know how it goes! :)

    --
    MDG, MCSA

    Montreal MCSA, Aug 2, 2005

  3. Do u consider 70-291 exam a hard one? cause i'm about to finish the MS 291
    book.

    Ayman Shalaby, Aug 2, 2005
  4. Ayman Shalaby

    red Guest

    it is worth going through practice tests. I used transcenders aswell as the
    MS Press which is very good (i also have 5 years industry experience).

    practice test can enable you to see if you are ready, also can pick out
    where u might need more revision and so on.

    good luck with you exam, don't worry they are not difficult, make sure you
    understand the concepts
    --
    red
    MCP, MCSA W2K

    red, Aug 2, 2005
  5. Hi Ayman,

    I honestly have not 291 but from what I hear it is not overly tough. I
    tried to avoid it by taking the MCSA upgrade exam (70-292) but those are
    always REALLY tough... I suppose 70-290 and -291 are my next steps, so let me
    know how yours goes!

    Remember this: Never go into an exam worried about how easy or tough it will
    be. Make sure you are prepared and write them all the same way... It will go
    easier, believe me. I went into 70-215 (Server 2000) without giving it the
    respect it deserved and I failed the first time. I went into 70-216
    (Implementing W2K Architecture) prepared and with respect, and passed it
    first shot. The exams are only as tough as you make them... Make them easier
    by being prepared.

    Mitch
    --
    MDG, MCSA