    concerned about WMI command-line in particular)

    Any suggestion are appreciated.

    Francesco

    Francesco, Mar 23, 2005

  2. Francesco

    Mike Schmidt Guest

    When I took my 70-290 test last December, there was no WMI questions on it.

    It did however, deal a lot with Share/NTFS permissions, Backup/Restore and
    Automated System Recovery questions.

    Make sure you practice on a test server a lot, I found that helped me out a
    lot. Passed on my first try.

    "Francesco" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    > as I'm studying for the 70-290 exam, I would like to know if some of you

    has

    Mike Schmidt, Mar 23, 2005

  3. Francesco

    nguyenpv Guest

    Not so much on WMI, but does have GPO, Righs, Permissions, IIS, SUS

    nguyenpv, Mar 24, 2005
  4. Francesco

    S Kaliyan Guest

    hi Francesco

    do u have dump for 70-290 with , can you mail to me. i
    want to take the exam please help me.

    S Kaliyan

    S Kaliyan, Mar 29, 2005
  5. Francesco

    catwalker63 Guest

    "S Kaliyan" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > hi Francesco
    >
    > do u have dump for 70-290 with , can you mail to me. i
    > want to take the exam please help me.
    >
    > S Kaliyan

    Go away a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r!!!! The only dumps here get flushed!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    “If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man, but it would
    deteriorate the cat.” Mark Twain

    catwalker63, Mar 30, 2005
  6. Francesco

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    I also recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training.
    Microsoft Press Books About Microsoft Products and
    Technologies at
    NOTE: These press books can be acquired cheaper at
    http://www.ebay.com.

    An excellent compliment to your training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at
    and its always free.

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    If you need help, you can also get free detailed Q&A
    support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    FYI-Geek101

    FYI-Geek101, Mar 31, 2005