    exam to be, because when it comes to exam I tend to get
    the blues.

    Any motivator?

    Dee Bolokshi, Aug 18, 2004

  2. Dee Bolokshi

    SJ Guest

    Is it as simple as everyone makes it out to be? "Everything's easy
    once you know the answers."

    The key is to learn the answers and make it easy. If you already have
    the knowledge to support end users, try some practice tests. Several
    have been recommended here. If you can pay for it, Transcender is
    often cited as the best. There are also a lot of free tests out
    there.

    Passing practice tests with high scores may be the motivator you need.

    sj
    www.certquest.net

    SJ, Aug 21, 2004