    computer science. Please help me what I have to do to prepare the MCSE exams .
    Regard ,
    Elham
    =?Utf-8?B?RWxoYW0=?=, Apr 11, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RWxoYW0=?=

    kpg Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?RWxoYW0=?= <> wrote in
    news::

    > Hi,
    > I'm a new comer in this group . I want to prepare for MCSE exam,but I
    > don't know do I need any work experience for pass the exams?? for
    > example at least 2 years.Is it possible that I start to study it books
    > without some classrooms training ?? my native language isn't English
    > ,but I'm a student in the computer science. Please help me what I have
    > to do to prepare the MCSE exams . Regard ,
    > Elham

    From http://www.microsoft.com/learning

    The Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) credential is the premier
    certification for professionals who analyze the business requirements for
    a system architecture; design solutions; deploy, install, and configure
    architecture components; and troubleshoot system problems.

    An MCSE candidate should have at least one year of experience implementing
    and administering a network operating system in environments with the
    following characteristics:

    -200 to 26,000 supported users

    -Five to 150 physical locations

    -Typical network services and applications including file and print,
    database, messaging, proxy server or firewall, dial-in server, desktop
    management, and Web hosting

    -Connectivity needs including connecting individual offices and users at
    remote locations to the corporate network and connecting corporate networks
    to the Internet

    In addition, an MCSE candidate should have at least one year of experience
    in the following areas:

    -Implementing and administering a desktop operating system

    -Designing a network infrastructure

    So now, do you meet the requirements?

    0x22
    kpg, Apr 11, 2007