    pass. Can not afford that!

    Regards,

    Raj
    Raj, Apr 22, 2005

  2. Raj

    Sudar Guest

    Sudar, Apr 25, 2005

  3. Raj

    MSA Guest

    Great Exam Prep. - Microsoft Skills Assessments are FREE.

    These assessments are like mini certification tests. You
    can take as many assessments as you need or want to and
    there is no cost. You can find these Assessments at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/assessment/default.asp.
    If you need help, you can also find excellent free
    detailed Q&A support for these assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/.

    These assessments are maintained by Microsoft to insure
    they are current with today's technologies. Industry uses
    these assessments to measure your skill sets, so
    completing them successfully is in your best interest.
    Certified Professionals are also being asked by industry
    to complete these assessments to verify their credentials
    are current. Don't wait until you are asked, stay ahead of
    the curve. Do the necessary assessment now. At your
    discretion, Microsoft records and password protects your
    results, which are then available via the internet for
    you to present to your colleagues and industry.

    MSA, Apr 26, 2005