    What can you suggest me as preparation materials for:
    (70-301) Microsoft Managing, Organizing, and Delivering IT Projects by Using
    Microsoft Solutions Framework 3.0
    kingski, Nov 1, 2005

  2. Try this link, it was somewhat helpful for me.
    http://weblogs.asp.net/lbarbieri/articles/MSF_Resources.aspx

    Best regards Björn Olsson
    Head of Technology
    Centre for Business Solutions
    Gothenburg School of Economics and Commercial Law
    University of Göteborg
    Department of Business and Administration
    PO BOX 610
    SE-405 30 Gothenburg Sweden
    P: +46317732767
    C: +46708630872
    F: +46317734754

    =?Utf-8?B?QmrDtnJuIE9sc3Nvbg==?=, Nov 1, 2005