  1. Can anyone help me finding the Preparations Guides for Exams 70-671 and
    70-672 in SPANISH?

    I've been trying but I can't find anything...
    Javier Elizondo, Nov 17, 2008

  2. Hi,

    Have you found anything, at least in english? I'm in the same situation and
    info is scarce about this test.

    ML

    Michel Lapointe, Dec 3, 2008

  3. "Michel Lapointe" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Have you found anything, at least in english?

    Preparation Guides in English are readily available for all published
    exams...

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/Exams/70-671.aspx

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/Exams/70-672.aspx

    > I'm in the same situation and info is scarce about this test.

    Since these exams are targeted at Microsoft Partners, I would imagine the
    training materials are contained within the Partner Learning Center.

    The key piece of information from the Preparation Guide, however, is the
    "Skills Measured"

    Exam 70-671:
    Designing and Providing Microsoft Volume Licensing Solutions to Small and
    Medium Organizations

    Analyzing a Customer Environment. (18 percent)
    Identifying Customer Product and Capability Requirements (31 percent)
    Recommending Licensing Solution Options (42 percent)
    Providing Post-Sales Customer Service (9 percent)

    Exam 70-672:
    Designing and Providing Microsoft Volume Licensing Solutions to Large
    Organizations

    Analyzing a Customer Environment (20 percent)
    Identifying Customer Product and Capability Requirements (34 percent)
    Recommending Licensing Solution Options (34 percent)
    Providing Contracting and Post-Sales Customer Service (12 percent)

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
    Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Dec 3, 2008
  4. I'm a partner, and in the partner section, it's coming soon, basically the
    same information that you have at the link you sent.

    ML

    Michel Lapointe, Dec 3, 2008
  5. Javier Elizondo

    nooneyouknow Guest

    This information still appears to be coming. The page on the partner site is
    https://partnerbeta.microsoft.com/US/40029167?PS=95000124 .
    Unfortunately the 70-671 and 70-672 information links are dead. What gives?

    nooneyouknow, Feb 20, 2009