    I tried to print out the preparation guide from MS site but the text are
    printing across the right margin.
    I have no option to wrap the text to next line.

    Alan T, Oct 29, 2007

  2. "Alan T" <> wrote in message
    news::

    > I tried to print out the preparation guide from MS site but the text are
    > printing across the right margin.
    > I have no option to wrap the text to next line.

    Have you tried the "printer-friendly version" link at the bottom of the
    page?

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Oct 29, 2007

  3. Alan T

    Alan T Guest

    Hi,

    This is the URL,

    I cannot find 'Printer friendly version" link.

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Alan T, Oct 29, 2007
  4. Alan T

    Alan T Guest

    Ah yes.
    I used Firefox before.
    Now I am using IE can find that. Thanks.

    Alan T, Oct 29, 2007
  5. "Alan T" <> wrote in message

    > Hi,
    >
    > This is the URL,
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-536.mspx
    >
    > I cannot find 'Printer friendly version" link.
    >
    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    > > "Alan T" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > > I tried to print out the preparation guide from MS site but the text are
    > > > printing across the right margin.
    > > > I have no option to wrap the text to next line.

    > > Have you tried the "printer-friendly version" link at the bottom of the
    > > page?
    > >
    > > --
    > > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    > > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com/
    > > Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    > > microsoft.public.certification.exam.security

    Scroll to the bottom of the page. Right above " How would you rate the
    usefulness of this content ?"
    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Oct 29, 2007
  6. Alan T

    Alan T Guest

    Hi,

    Another problem is I clicked the "Printer friendly version", the text are
    wrapped to the following lines on screen, but I can only print out pages
    that the text are NOT wrapped.

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:umJ$...

    Alan T, Oct 29, 2007