    measured by exam 70-541. Does the E-Learning Collection are good training?

    It the first time I want to pass a Microsoft exam.. so i have no idea!!

    Thanks
    Jabcoco, Dec 4, 2007

  2. The book that you mentioned should be sufficient to see you through. I have
    given this exam and passed it using this book. The book covers about 90% of
    the skills measured in the exam. If you are doing Sharepoint development in
    your daily life, then it would be even easier. Apart from this topic just
    read about Records Management in WSS 3.0 from MSDN and you should be good!

    Amardeep Dabass, Dec 13, 2007