Preparation Guide for Exam 70-224 & Exam 70-225

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by CUN, Aug 20, 2003.

  1. CUN

    CUN Guest

    Hi all,

    I have this 2 Preparation Guide for Exam 224&225 that I
    use to passed my Exchange Exam last week:-

    Preparation Guide for Exam 70-224 Installing, Configuring,
    and Administering Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server

    And

    Preparation Guide for Exam 70-225 Designing and Deploying
    a Messaging Infrastructure with Microsoft Exchange 2000
    Server

    If anybody interested to have it, please feel free to
    contact me at

    Have a nice day!

    CUN, Aug 20, 2003

  2. CUN

    Consultant Guest

    cunayah my lord, cunayah
    cunayah my lord, cunayah
    cunayah my lord, cunayah, oh lord cunayah

    Consultant, Aug 20, 2003

  3. CUN

    Jtyc Guest

    > cunayah my lord, cunayah
    > cunayah my lord, cunayah
    > cunayah my lord, cunayah, oh lord cunayah

    Hari krishnah, hari krishnah
    Krishnah krishnah, hari hari.

    Jtyc, Aug 20, 2003