    one aditional exam. However, I cant find enough topics on forums regarding
    the preparation strategy. Any help? Topics, Books, what to expect in the
    exam? Thanks.

    ship50, Mar 15, 2006

  2. ship50

    Boomer Guest

    A few pointers I gathered based on "googling" and from discussions in this
    forum:

    1. http://todotnet.com/archive/2004/04/26/276.aspx
    2.
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...us/dnnetsec/html/ThreatCounter.asp?frame=true
    3. http://mcpmag.com/reviews/Exams/article.asp?EditorialsID=114
    4. MS Press Training Kit

    Boomer, Mar 15, 2006

  3. ship50

    Cerebrus Guest

    Hi,

    I found the following resources very helpful, during preparation for this
    exam (70-340) :

    1. MS Press Self paced Training Kit. - Tony Northrup.
    2. Writing Secure Code - 2nd Ed. - Michael Howard, David LeBlanc.
    3. O'Reilly - Programming .NET Security.

    HTH,

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnnetsec/ht

    Cerebrus, Mar 16, 2006
  4. ship50

    ship50 Guest

    Thanks a lot Boomer for the links and Cerebrus for the Books. I've got all
    the books mentioned by Cerebrus. Think I should start preparation.

    ship50, Mar 16, 2006
  5. ship50

    Cerebrus Guest

    Good Luck and let us know how you fare...

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.

    Cerebrus, Mar 16, 2006