    preparation. What about the MeasureUp tests?
    Thanks
    Alex
    Alexander Esser, Jan 18, 2005

  2. Alexander Esser

    oopere Guest

    Hi Alexander,

    The official books for microsoft aren't enough, if you can get a book from
    QUEU, really useful, and fast to read. I passed the 316 witn 848, only
    reading the book and using the selftest software. I don't know the measureup
    software, but some people dosn't recommend it.

    In the QUEU book you can found a lot of questions, two exams and a software
    from Prep Logic with a test simulator. From mu point of view the Exam Cram
    books have a great value, and are really useful.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0789729016/newedevelo-21

    Good luck,
    oopere.

    mensaje news:154901c4fd8a$e307f440$...