Prep tests - a dime a dozen; any recommendations?

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Peter Nolan, Jul 8, 2003.

  1. Peter Nolan

    Peter Nolan Guest

    Ask any trainer and they will say Transender, I can't
    speak for the rest but transender was great.

    Peter

    decide between
    >three different vendors:
    >
    >Transcender, SelfTest, and MeasureUp....Does anyone have

    any recommendations
    >about these vendors?
    >
    >For the most part, they seem to offer the same thing

    varying only in #'s of
    >questions and price. However, I would like to find the

    closest
    >approximation to the "real thing" for exam 70-229 in

    terms of the
    >difficulty, scope and number of questions....
    >
    >Any suggestions/experiences you would like to share would

    be much

    Peter Nolan, Jul 8, 2003