    --
    Help other and get it from others
    Worth

    =?Utf-8?B?V29ydGg=?=, Jan 19, 2005

  2. Worth wrote:
    > Exam Prep site www.asscheets.com is providing 30% to 50% exam
    > questions as a freee sample and is helpful for the people who cant
    > spend money on the exam prep.

    Whaddayaknow? A spamming arsefscker with a heart!

    --
    ..- ... ... ..-. ..- -.-. -.- . .-.

    Fris "Sending out an SOS" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE?=, Jan 19, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?V29ydGg=?=

    wiggle Guest

    looks good to me but hay im hungry

    wiggle, Jan 19, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?V29ydGg=?=

    Consultant Guest

    does exam prep have anything on learning how to complete a coherent
    sentence?

    Consultant, Jan 19, 2005
  5. >looks good to me, but hey I'm an idiot.

    IFYPFY

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 19, 2005