    --
    Help other and get it from others
    Worth

    =?Utf-8?B?V29ydGg=?=, Jan 5, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?V29ydGg=?=

    Nerd32768 Guest

    Worth" <.> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Exam Prep site www.examcheets.com is providing 30% to 50% exam questions

    as a
    > freee sample and is helpful for the people who cant spend money on the

    exam
    > prep.
    > --
    > Help other and get it from others
    > Worth

    What the he11 is wrong with you, you a55fu<king braindumper?!?!?!?

    you can get all of the questions for free at
    just send a blank message, and it will reply with a ton of free questions

    Nerd32768, Jan 5, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?V29ydGg=?=

    kpg Guest

    the best

    kpg, Jan 5, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?V29ydGg=?=

    LnkWizard Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message

    > the best

    updates

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    visit http://www.mcngp.com for the best testing advice.

    LnkWizard, Jan 5, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?V29ydGg=?=

    Mike T. Guest

    "Worth" <.> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Exam Prep site www.iamalyingscumbag.com is providing 30% to 50% exam
    > questions as a
    > freee sample and is helpful for the people who cant spend money on the
    > exam
    > prep.

    Wow...the first ässfückér of the new year!

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Jan 5, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?V29ydGg=?=

    kpg Guest

    > Wow...the first ässfückér of the new year!

    Yeah, that is special, but I prefer the first ässfückér of spring myself.

    kpg, Jan 5, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?V29ydGg=?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > „ssfck‚r

    I just injured something trying to pronounce that!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 5, 2005
  8. >Wow...the first ässfückér of the new year!

    ..... and sure won't be the last.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 5, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?V29ydGg=?=

    Consultant Guest

    i think your parents may have put that v-chip in

    Consultant, Jan 5, 2005
  10. =?Utf-8?B?V29ydGg=?=

    Steve Guest

    Wouldn't you just love it when HR sends you that guy.

    All BS aside, I have pretty much covered the book
    learning, Exam Cram, MS press, and some others. I am now
    going to invest in a set of practice questions.

    Anyone have a opinion on which may be most comprehensive?

    I am a net admin with 8 years experience, so the tougher
    the better. I am not interested in the brain dump
    garbage, but something that I will learn from, and set me
    up for the next exams.

    BTW, mcngp is pretty funny. I bet it confuses all of the
    experts with a couple MS courses and 2 years on the Help
    Desk under their belts.

    Steve

    Steve, Jan 6, 2005