    practice exams for 271 & 272. Has anyone tried ? or does
    anyone recommend ?

    Thanks
    Stu, Feb 21, 2005

  2. Stu

    TEST ACCOUNT Guest

    Stu:

    The Transcender exams are the best * scarily accurate in some cases * although they are also the most expensive. I also tried Measure Up and was much less impressed. Make sure you have completed the hands-on labs from whatever test prep book you are using and then take time to experiment with anything that you don't feel comfortable with * these exams are all about skills and a lot less about Microsoft rhetoric (ok there is some of that included on the exams for free).

    Jack

    TEST ACCOUNT, Feb 21, 2005

  3. Stu

    Pete Guest

    The Transcenders are great, You will get your money's
    worth.

    Pete, Feb 22, 2005
  4. Stu

    Stu Guest