Prep Masters: Putting you ahead

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by encorelogistics@hotmail.com, Oct 24, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Prep Masters: Putting You Ahead

    By Suki Reed

    PrepMasters offers nationally recognized Instructor Enrichment Programs
    for Post-Secondary, IT, & Corporate Education. Our programs will
    develop and renew your instructional skill set by integrating the most
    recent advancements in knowledge-transfer and acquisition with
    practical presentation and classroom management, and learning
    leadership skills. Programs are based on sound research by the National
    Science Foundation, University of California Irvine Center for Learning
    and Memory, ASTD, Department of Education, and more Research Sources.

    Prepmasters leads you to discover & develop your own hidden
    instructional talents, so you can use them to effectively direct
    student-learning and implement knowledge transfer within a
    collaborative learning environment.

    Our Philosophy

    At PrepMasters we believe that instructorship and classroom management
    is based on the evolutionary processes of education, which
    traditionally do not accommodate superior methods of class facilitation
    and knowledge-transfer. Through PrepMasters Enrichment Programs you
    will learn dynamic new ways of knowledge-transfer which will integrate
    with traditonal pedagogical methods. Upon completion of PrepMasters
    courses you will demonstrate, through student satisfaction, a better
    understanding of your own teaching-learning style, classroom
    management.

    Mission Statement

    Our mission is to provide you with exceptional quality in high-end
    value-oriented seminars and instructional products that enable you to
    become an Instructional Expert. At PrepMasters we develop, evaluate,
    and disseminate programs that foster professional, intellectual, and
    pedagogical development. Through our visionary approach to teacher
    education we strive to cultivate your instructor talents: leadership,
    presentation-skills, classroom management, and personal
    professionalism. These are qualities we believe are essential for you
    to lead students into educational satisfaction and excellence.

    See You In Class!!!!
    www.prepmasters.com
    , Oct 24, 2006

  2. BD [MCNGP] Guest

    I see it!! I'll have an update on them by tonight and post a response in
    here about it.

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 24, 2006

  3. Neil Guest

    did you hear "BD [MCNGP]" <CertGuard> say in

    > I see it!! I'll have an update on them by tonight and post a response
    > in here about it.

    seems completely unrelated to the MCSE curriculum. It's all for trainers.
    CTT+, MCT, CNI...If you are contacting them, ask for thier comparison to
    FKA (Freise, Kaye and Assoc.)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006
    Neil, Oct 24, 2006
  4. BD [MCNGP] Guest

    > did you hear "BD [MCNGP]" <CertGuard> say in
    >
    >> I see it!! I'll have an update on them by tonight and post a response
    >> in here about it.

    > seems completely unrelated to the MCSE curriculum. It's all for trainers.
    > CTT+, MCT, CNI...If you are contacting them, ask for thier comparison to
    > FKA (Freise, Kaye and Assoc.)

    I didn't have a chance to read it completely, if it's only for trainers then
    I probably won't repost anything here, but if they also have information on
    the more common certifications, I'll mention something on CertGuard.

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 24, 2006