    downloading the pics I had taken and they did download but I got about
    20 pictures of each. What am I doing wrong? Thanks

    , Jul 2, 2006

  2. Are you sure this camera is truely compatible with a 1GB SD card? The
    Premier DC6370 is a very modestly priced camera that reminds me of the
    similar Vivitar cameras marketed here in the USA. Some time ago, I bought a
    similar Vivitar digital camera where the manual said specifically that it
    would handle a 512MB SD card, and no larger. So, what does your manual have
    to say about capacity when adding SD cards?

    Of course, it's always possible the SD card is defective. Does it work
    properly in some other camera, or with a card reader?

    Bye.

    David Sommers, Jul 2, 2006