    other... Or something else entirely (Within the same price range)?
    Thanks!

    Ben

    Ben, Oct 12, 2003

  2. Ben

    HavingFun Guest

    Imaging Resource & DC Resource reviewed both cameras:
    http://www.imaging-resource.com/
    http://www.dcresource.com

    I bought the S45 last week and love it. :)

    My Photos:
    http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ronnieron411/lst?.dir=/Picks!&.src=ph&.view=

    Imaging Resource highly recommends both and suggests the S45 is geared
    towards the photo enthusiast while the Coolpix4300 is a high-end point
    and shoot.

    -- HavingFun

    HavingFun, Oct 14, 2003