    Using Windows XP and the built in Windows wireless manager.

    Thanks for any assistance.

    , Apr 11, 2007

  2. Hi
    The building provide the Wireless through a Router and their own Network
    devices. It might be that the Devices are not configured correctly to
    support VPN connection, or that because VPN tasks the system and might even
    block others from using the same connection, it is deliberately set to cut
    VPN connection out. Talk to the Building IT people, or use your own
    connection.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Apr 11, 2007