    Yip Yap Guest

    It's kornet.net. I wonder what that means.

    -- Yip

    Yip Yap, Jan 19, 2004

  2. Yip Yap

    Michael Guest

    Hi,

    > It's kornet.net. I wonder what that means.

    It means you wasted our time.

    Michael.

    Michael, Jan 19, 2004

  3. In article <400c4737$0$95063$>,
    "Michael" <> wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > > It's kornet.net. I wonder what that means.

    > It means you wasted our time.
    >
    > Michael.

    It means that Preddy can't send e-mail because nobody accepts traffic
    from commercial Korean ISPs. Spamming is an acceptable and normal use
    of an Internet connection there. 50 to 200 Korean spams a day per
    person would be expected if your ISP didn't block the traffic.

    Kevin McMurtrie, Jan 20, 2004