    prior to the big day. Read More:
    http://www.carefair.com/html/Pre_Wedding_Beauty_Dos_and_Donts _455.html

    This is NOT a selling site - information ONLY
    shannonyork, Jun 20, 2006

  2. shannonyork wrote succintly:
    > Every woman wants to look beautiful and feel special on her wedding
    > day. In order to achieve glowing, clear skin and flawless makeup, it`s
    > helpful to make a "beauty and skin care plan of action" a few months
    > prior to the big day. Read More:
    > http://www.carefa

    BUT that's what Photoshop is for!
    --
    lsmft
    John McWilliams, Jun 20, 2006

  3. shannonyork

    Paul Heslop Guest

    shannonyork wrote:

    > Every woman wants to look beautiful and feel special on her wedding
    > day. In order to achieve glowing, clear skin and flawless makeup, it`s
    > helpful to make a "beauty and skin care plan of action" a few months
    > prior to the big day. Read More:

    and this is not beauty group but photo group, tosser.
    --
    Paul (she dreams in color, she dreams in red)
    Stop and Look
    Paul Heslop, Jun 20, 2006
  4. In article <>,
    shannonyork <> wrote:

    > Every woman wants to look beautiful and feel special on her wedding
    > day. In order to achieve glowing, clear skin and flawless makeup, it`s
    > helpful to make a "beauty and skin care plan of action" a few months
    > prior to the big day. Read More:

    In some states (mine, for example), one must be a licensed
    cosmetologist to apply makeup to people.
    Randall Ainsworth, Jun 21, 2006
  5. shannonyork

    Helen Guest

    "Randall Ainsworth" <> wrote in message

    > In some states (mine, for example), one must be a licensed
    > cosmetologist to apply makeup to people.

    I suppose if you wanted to look like a star you could hire a licensed
    cosmologist?

    Helen, Jun 21, 2006
  6. In article <>, Helen
    <> wrote:

    > "Randall Ainsworth" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > In some states (mine, for example), one must be a licensed
    > > cosmetologist to apply makeup to people.

    > I suppose if you wanted to look like a star you could hire a licensed
    > cosmologist?

    The point was that, at least in the State of WA, photographers and
    their assistants cannot apply makeup to customers unless they are
    licensed.
    Randall Ainsworth, Jun 21, 2006
  7. shannonyork

    Paul Bartram Guest

    "Randall Ainsworth" <> wrote

    > The point was that, at least in the State of WA, photographers and
    > their assistants cannot apply makeup to customers unless they are
    > licensed.

    Geez, soon you'll need a licence to go to the toilet...

    Paul
    Paul Bartram, Jun 22, 2006
  8. In article <4499ef6e$0$22363$>, Paul
    Bartram wrote:

    > Geez, soon you'll need a licence to go to the toilet...

    In this state, it's been a requirement for as long as I can remember. I
    first opened my studio in 1978, and it was a law before that.
    Randall Ainsworth, Jun 22, 2006
  9. shannonyork

    Dmac Guest

    Randall Ainsworth wrote:
    > In article <4499ef6e$0$22363$>, Paul
    > Bartram wrote:
    >

    >>Geez, soon you'll need a licence to go to the toilet...

    > In this state, it's been a requirement for as long as I can remember. I
    > first opened my studio in 1978, and it was a law before that.

    It's not just Americans with quaint laws...
    You can't comb a child's hair at a sitting unless you have a
    hairdresser's license in one state of Australia... $500 fine, I believe!

    --
    From Douglas...
    My photographic site: http://www.douglasjames.com.au
    Dmac, Jun 22, 2006