Pre-Sales Engineer - NYC

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Vince Graziano, May 10, 2004.

  1. One Source Managed Solutions is a boutique recruitment and career
    search firm located in central New Jersey. We are Management
    Consultants specializing in the Telecommunications, Information
    Technology and Pharmaceutical sectors. Although we are physically
    located in New Jersey, our Clientele spans nationally and several
    globally. One Source Managed can be found on the web at
    www.onesourcemanaged.com

    What follows is my Client's job Description for this role:

    JOB DESCRIPTION
    Our Client, founded in 2000 has developed a product set that addresses
    the most critical of questions required to build out an economically
    viable IP network. Their innovation in this space has lead to the
    significant investment of leading industry players such as Cisco
    Systems, ACT Venture Capital, and APAX Partners.

    As part of their continued expansion they are looking to appoint
    additional Pre-Sales Engineers in their New York office.

    Ideally your profile will include the following:

    A demonstrable track record in customer facing roles with experience
    of all stages in the sales cycles from presales and RFP's to project
    delivery.

    A thorough understanding of IP networking, in particular Cisco routing
    and a solid understanding of IP QoS and it's existing applications in
    Enterprise and Service Provider networks

    Experience with advanced quality sensitive services such as VoIP,
    Video over IP and various multi-cast solutions would be a distinct
    advantage.

    Any experience dealing with partner relationships will be an advantage
    and you will be comfortable dealing with all levels of people in
    customer accounts from CTO to network engineers and OSS/network
    management teams

    Experience with OSS would be an advantage as would any experience with
    QoS management solutions

    You will be comfortable working in a high pressure start-up
    environment with frequent travel predominantly within the US but would
    be prepared to travel globally if required

    Experience Required:

    * 6-10 years experience (Hands On)
    * Implementing QoS on Cisco Routers
    * Cisco Routing
    * IP Networking
    * Implement QoS
    * QoS Management Solutions
    * Voice over IP
    * Video over IP
    * Multicast
    * CCNP or CCIE certified (or equivalent)

    Hands on, Technical Sales Engineers need only apply.

    If you meet these requirements, please contact me with a time I can
    reach you.
    These positions need to be filled immediately and we need to speak in
    detail as soon as possible.

    I look forward to your reply and further continuing this dialogue
    regarding this opportunity.

    CONTACT: Vincent L. Graziano
    E-Mail:

    Vince Graziano, May 10, 2004