    Thanks
    Regds.

    Manoj Singh
    Manoj Singh, Sep 19, 2003

  2. Manoj Singh

    Consultant Guest

    www.microsoft.com/mcse

    Consultant, Sep 19, 2003

  3. Manoj Singh

    SS Guest

    connection.
    >Congratulations! You're nearly an MCSE!
    >
    >HTH, HAND
    >

    >--
    >J.R. Jones
    >A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42
    > #### Shouldn't you have CTTHO after your name also??

    - oh, by the way if you don't understand JaR, it's an
    acronym for Complete Tosser of The Highest Order!

    SS, Oct 8, 2003
  4. "SS" <> wrote in message
    > >J.R. Jones
    > >A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42
    > > #### Shouldn't you have CTTHO after your name also??

    > - oh, by the way if you don't understand JaR, it's an
    > acronym for Complete Tosser of The Highest Order!

    Computer Technician That Helps Others

    --
    Fris "EIEIO" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 8, 2003
  5. Manoj Singh

    JaR Guest

    "SS" <> wrote in message

    if you don't understand JaR, it's an
    > acronym for Complete Tosser of The Highest Order!
    > >
    > >.

    Tosser? Tosser? I'm sorry, I'm from the states. Does that mean S.O.B.? Fag?
    Slimeball? Or are you just implying that I'm prone to masturbation? Does
    that mean I drink too much? If you are going to flame somebody, I feel you
    should have the decency to flame them in terms that they can understand and
    be appropriately insulted by.

    But then, I suspect your vocabulary does not extend that far.

    Oh, in the event you were unable to get the drift of that last sentence,
    yes, I just implied that you were of sub-normal intelligence.

    Thank you for paticipating.

    JaR
    JaR, Oct 8, 2003