    the book (2274A), and it got the scripts...but they are different from what
    they are doing now....does anyone where I can get the scripts for 2274C ?
    Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2ltYmx1?=, Mar 29, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2ltYmx1?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?Q2ltYmx1?= <> say
    in news::

    > Hi,
    > I have just begun course 2274C(leading to 70-290) and I need to
    > simulate the classroom environment on my virtual PC. The scripts are
    > not present on the Student's Materials CD like they used to be,I have
    > got an older version of the book (2274A), and it got the scripts...but
    > they are different from what they are doing now....does anyone where I
    > can get the scripts for 2274C ? Thanks

    unfortunately, since these scripts are part of the Trainers CD only
    (appearently), they are unavailable to students. You might want to
    contact to see if there is an alternative, but
    trainers aren' allowed to load out thier Trainer CDs ;)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue:
    Neil, Mar 29, 2006

  3. I cannot understand why they have removed them from the Students' Materials
    CD...you cannot study properly without simulating the classroom,anyway I have
    compained with Microsoft...probably for nothing
    --
    **Bullet the Blue Sky**

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2ltYmx1?=, Mar 29, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q2ltYmx1?=

    > I have
    > compained with Microsoft...probably for nothing

    you could also try calling your RSC

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.asp

    (sorry, can't help you more than that)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Never underestimate the power of a purr.
    Neil, Mar 29, 2006
  5. This is because 2274C is a VPC class, The Trainer CD doesn't have the
    scripts either.

    --
    Jeffrey W. Roach
    MCT, MCSE, MCSA, MCDST, MCTS:BDD, CTTS, CNA, N+, A+

    Jeffrey W. Roach, Apr 2, 2006